The Student News Site of Principia College

The Pilot

To inform, educate, and entertain

The Pilot

The Pilot

The Pilot’s website revamp ahead of 2024

As part of The Pilot’s ongoing commitment to delivering quality news and fostering a stronger connection with our readers, we are reworking our website.

Part of this process has involved unarchiving past stories. This resulted in an unprecedented flood of emails to our subscribers, which we sincerely apologize for. We understand that your inboxes are precious, especially during this time of year, and we appreciate your patience as we work to enhance your reading experience.

The Pilot’s team is working on bringing you a website that not only looks great but also functions seamlessly, ensuring you have easy access to the latest news and features. Our commitment to delivering insightful, engaging, and diverse content remains steadfast, and we believe these improvements will make your reading experience even more enjoyable.

As we embark on this new chapter, we are grateful for your continued support. Your readership motivates us to strive for excellence, and we are excited to bring you more engaging content in the coming year.

In the spirit of the season, we wish you and your loved ones a joyful and peaceful holiday. May it be filled with warmth, laughter, and the company of those dear to you.

Thank you for your support. We look forward to sharing the journey ahead with you.